2008年10月1日水曜日


1. What is your current language level? (For this class, consider your listening fluency, reading fluency, vocabulary, grammar, and test scores). How do you feel about you ability? Are you satisfied?


I feel my listening skill is gone down than last semester now. And also reading, vocabulary and grammer is my weak points. I'm not satisfied my skills.



2. What are your long-term English goals? (getting a job using English or requiring a high TOEIC score, volunteer work, maintaining relationships, travel, entertainment, living abroad, etc.)

My long-term English goals are requiring a high TOEFL score and participating semester abroad program.


3. What are your short-term goals for this class this semester?

To put my listening skill back bofore summer vacation as soon as possible and take the first time TOEFL test.


4. What is your plan in Language Development to reach these goals?

(NetAcademy2: listening, reading, TOEIC, grammar dojo)

(Ferris Online English Lab: reading, vocabulary, listening to news, topics, or conversations)


NetAcademy2:reading,TOEIC test

Ferris Online English Lab: reading, vocabulary and listening

plus, I remember new words which I can't understand everyday.


0 件のコメント: